What is the Tool Masters Association?
- The Tool Masters Association is first and foremost a discount tool purchasing program, but so much more!
- TMA is a central resource for passionate beginners, hobbyists, & professionals alike.
- We’re committed to building our community and helping our members.
Why should I become a member?
- Quality discounts from a wide variety of customer friendly merchants
* Not available to the general public & exceptional offers
- Exclusive monthly merchant deals
- BIG monthly build off contests with unbelievable prizes!
- Access to courses and education from top industry professionals on a variety of topics
* Live online events
* Previous classes are saved for later viewing
- Admission to an exclusive community which includes
* A vast network of skillsets ready to help answer any questions you may have
* Interact with your favorite content creators
* Have your social media content listed among creator members
* Outreach program to assist community members that are in need
- Automatically be entered for monthly giveaways
- Eligible for larger end of year giveaways
Ok. I’m sold. How do I become a member?
- Purchase Subscription
- Get involved in our community!
Online Training Courses
With CHOP with CHRIS
Electricity? Pfft... Who needs it? Wield that mighty hand tool and get to town showing that lumber who's boss! Join Chris Shey from CHOP with CHRIS in this live class this Thursday, August 10th at 9PM Eastern. Click the banner or link below to join the class.
August 10th (1 of 1)
With Laney Shaughnessy of A Simple Design of Ocala
You can't do much with a CNC without some design software to go along with it. Watch as Laney introduces you to Vectric, a popular CNC application used by pros around the world.
Login to watch (1 of 1)
With Joel Crawford of the Missing Digit Woodshop
Grab your camera and head into the shop! Join in with Joel as he explains the ins and outs of product photography in regards to a woodshop.
Login to watch (1 of 2)
Login to watch (2 of 2)
Join Izzy in this 3 week online course where you can follow along and get up to speed in this popular 3D design software.
Login to watch (1 of 3)
Login to watch (2 of 3)
Login to watch (3 of 3)
Instructor: Carl Jacobson
In this live video, Carl covers the basics of Woodturning and what you need to know to get started!
So hop on your lathe, or snag one from a TMA merchant and join us!
Login to Watch
Instructor: Ben Brandt
In this 6 week live video series, Ben covered the fundamentals of Fusion 360 and how it can help your workflow as a maker. This powerful software can be used in planning your build, design visualization, generating plan sets and even setup to interface with a 3D printer or CNC machine!
Our Awesome Instructors
For the month of August, we will be giving away a TrueTrac Starter Kit!!!
Monthly Build Offs
The Build Off for the month of August is to build a chair. All entries need to be in by August 25th!
Checkout the Facebook page for more info!
Izzy Swan - Getting Jiggy with It
If you would like to know about Izzy, click on the "About" link on the top of this page. Duh. 😛
Wes Swain - Website Dude
From the digital to the tangible, Wes likes to make things of all kinds. Armed with a background in digital art, a love for geeky pop culture and a workshop, he created Geeksmithing as an outlet for his creative passions to keep him sane. Any excuse to make something using a new material or technique he is all about it. If you like making and a healthy dose of nostalgia, check him out at Geeksmithing or his weekly podcast at MakingGeeks.com!
Ben Brandt - Graphic Design Dude
With a passion for technology, engineering, and art in many forms, Ben enjoys being creative in a variety of ways. With hobbies ranging from woodworking to electronics, and 3D CAD to video editing, Ben brings it all together and shares his projects online to inspire and engage the maker community. Check out Ben's work on YouTube or visit B2Builds.com
Chad Grosklags - Social Media Dude
Chad has a passion for learning new things. His youtube channel, ManCrafting, is a way of documenting the learning process and sharing what he has learned with others. Known mostly for powdercoating, his interests include welding, 3D printing, lasers and wood working. You can find him on most social media platforms under ManCrafting or at ManCraftingTM.com